W2MEDIA.CA | Today’s 7-8am Media Mornings independent Canadian news hour on Vancouver Co-op Radio 100.5 fm: Rights of Refugees, Immigrants & Democracy.
( ( ( LISTEN ONLINE ) ) )
- To listen on a mobile device or download MP3, click “Download audio file” from latest show.
- From 7-8 a.m. PT, livestream the broadcast
- The Federal Court has ruled that Ottawa’s cuts to the Interim Federal Health Program resulted in “cruel and unusual” treatment of refugees. We discuss this ruling with Canadian Doctors for Medicare Chair – Monika Dutt from Cape Breton Begins at 18 min mark.
- Gurpreet Singh (Radio India, Radical Desi) talks about why Bill C-24 has become known as the Stealing Citizenship Bill. Begins at 31 min mark
- Jak King of Grandview Woodland Area Council, and Coalition of Vancouver Neighbourhoods on the City’s Citizens Assembly and the neighbourhood’s plan . Begins at 47:30 mark.
- Music, arts and culture from independent, progressive artists.