W2MEDIA.CA | Today’s 7-8am Media Mornings independent Canadian news hour on Vancouver Co-op Radio 100.5 fm:
( ( ( LISTEN ONLINE ) ) )
- From 7-8 a.m. PT, livestream the broadcast.
- To listen on a mobile device or download MP3, click “Download audio file” from latest show.
- The Canadian and US governments have used ongoing trade talks to push the European Union to allow devastating tar sands oil unfettered access to the European market, according to a new report released today. The report is available at https://www.foeeurope.org/dirty_deals_170714. We discuss the report with Scott Harris, Trade Campaigner for the Council of Canadians.
- The crash of Malaysian Airline Flight MH-17, raises a number of issues. We will be explore the situation in Ukraine with political analyst and activist Roger Annis. Roger returned to Canada from a two-week visit to Crimea and Moscow. He attended the antiwar conference that took place in Yalta, Crimea on July 6, 7.
- Finally, our economics contributor Iglika Ivanova of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives joins us to discuss temporary agency workers, minimum wage, and income inequality.
- Plus news headlines and music.