W2MEDIA.ORG | 7-8am 100.5fm: Media Mornings independent Canadian news hour.
( ( ( LISTEN ONLINE ) ) )
- Today’s top news headlines from local to global current affairs — radio news roundup you won’t hear anywhere else.
- Interview with Howard Sapers (Canada’s Correctional Investigator) on rising number of people held in “administrative segregation” form of solitary confinement in prisons, disproportionately Indigenous and mental health affected.
- Interview with Julia Payson (executive director, John Howard Society BC) and Alison Latimer (lawyer) on their new lawsuit against administrative segregation in Canadian prisons.
- Interview with Travis Lupick (reporter, The Georgia Straight) on new mental health numbers, the future of Riverview hospital, and marijuana dabbing — plus the Liberals’ rejection of marijuana advocate Jodie Emery as a candidate.
- Music, arts and culture from independent, progressive artists.