( ( ( LISTEN ONLINE ) ) )
- Each weekday 7-8 a.m., livestream the broadcast.
- Today’s top news headlines: from local to global current affairs — radio news roundup you won’t hear anywhere else.
- Interview with Blogger Odvin Vedoe on building a permanent link to the Sunshine Coast, what it means to the economy, the culture, and the community’s vision for its future.
- Interview with Paul Caune (@CivilRightsNow) who is urging government leaders and the public to support a new non-partisan campaign to introduce federal legislation to ensure accessibility, inclusion and equal opportunity for Canadians with disabilities.
- Interview with Keely Weget-Whitney on her planned swim across the Burrard Inlet to Warrior Up! in solidarity with the Tsleil-Waututh’s fight against Kinder Morgan pipeline and tanker project. And we preview the Salish Sea Gathering Sunday, Sept 27 http://bit.ly/salish2015
- Interview with Daniel Mendoza and Ingrid Figueroa Manelik previewing Saturday’s Rally For Ayotzinapa: One Year Later https://www.facebook.com/events/981205208607775 #OYATZINAPA
- Music from Kimmortal, Christie Lee Charles, Buckman Coe, and Locarno.